Testimony of seeing God

There are so many ways that God has touched my life. My husband and I were speaking today about our lives and how God has touched us throughout. When God comes in, we both said life just happened, things fell into place. We did not have to work hard for it, it just happened or just was. He opened doors that no man could shut and He closed doors that no man could open. 

I have learned that if you really want Him, He is there. I have listened to many people's life stories or testimony to know this is true. He wants a relationship with us, He wants us to know and hear His voice. He is amazing.

I remember back in the '90s at some point I was listening to the radio and the man asked this question to his listeners "How has God touched your life with a miracle recently?" I had just experienced a miracle and called in and got on the air. I shared this story.

My boyfriend and I were riding bicycles down a side street looking for a friend's home that he had not been to in a very long time, so his mind was searching for the home. I was behind him and we were riding very slow. A vehicle turned and was heading right for us, and I knew as it approached closer that my boyfriend did not see it, and I tried to speak to tell him to move, but I had no voice, and at that moment in time, God's hand came down from the heaven and cupped my boyfriend's body and bike and gently moved him over to the side of the road.

Then my boyfriend stopped and said, oh my gosh, I almost got hit and continued to tell me that he did not even see or hear that car coming, but some sort of force was pushing his bike over and he could not control the handlebars. After hearing him tell me this, I said "then your not going to believe what I am about to tell you." he was listening and I told him what I had seen. 

Then the man on the radio said these exact words to me "Isn't it amazing how sometimes God opens the scroll and reveals Himself to us." I never forgot those words. I saw the hand of my Father in Heaven, it looked just like how you would see a cloud.

My next post happened within the week of this testimony. God was revealing Himself to me, for such a time as this. wow!

This is just an example of the Hand of God, what I saw was more defined and more transparent. But, you get the meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment