Beyond Words

If you read my last post about seeing-God and His hand in a cloud form that saved my boyfriend. This post is what followed.  I received in the mail a catalog from Benders Christian Supply Store. I had never been to the store before, but advertised on the front cover of their catalog was Ron DiCianni's book called Beyond Words. This had God written all over it. It was the exact Hand I saw, like a cloud but transparent at the same time. I had to have this book, so I went to that store called benders which have moved since I went there decades ago and bought the book, wow! that book was something I needed because that is how I see at times when God wills me to see. I see in the spirit like these paintings and I see in movies in my mind. 

One time while at a friend's home in Jacksonville, Florida I touched an old tree that was in his yard, and immediately I was seeing a scene from the 1800s when the plantation homes were bustling with southern bells and upscale gatherings, the women were carrying umbrella's and the men were chatting on the porch. I let go of the tree and the scene was gone, I touched the Tree and right there was the scene again. It was as if the Tree was showing me something it had seen in days gone by. 

When God wants to get your attention, He will grow you in ways that are not ordinary. He will teach you in the way that you learn. His teachings will not always be the same. Because He is developing you to trust in Him, listen to His voice, and serve Him for His will to be complete upon their earth as it already is in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment