New Year 2021 and Prayer

Father in Heaven, Yeshua, and your Holy Spirit,

I ask to come boldly to your throne of grace, asking that your Blueprint comes to fruition upon the land here in my own hometown. And extends far and wide wrapped in your will be done on this earth as it is already complete in heaven. Help your children to know they have a book, a book all their own that was written before the foundations of this earth were even set into place. Their book is all about their purpose and their destiny and the legacy they will leave. It is filled with your goodness and grace upon their life. It is meant to be followed thru prayer each morning, asking for your wisdom and your direction upon our own life and then walking in the light. 

Fill me full to overflowing with your Love, your Grace, your Wisdom, your Will be done, your Mercy and all the other things that I need to not only accomplish what you have set before me, but to secure my eternal life and know beyond a shadow that I am doing what you call me to do.

Here am I, send me.

Your daughter 
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment