Word for the day

THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS: Arise, My people, and receive that which I have given. Receive the joy of My presence within and upon your life. Receive it. Let joy overshadow you so that it imparts greatness. Speak in faith and proclaim My will so that you can gain victory over your circumstances. Establish yourself in thanksgiving and let My peace engulf you. I am with you and for you, says the Lord.

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS: Do what it takes to stay focused and to keep your perspective tied to reality. There is a difference between spiritual reality and religious superstition, and you must choose the side of truth instead of trying to make yourself feel better by believing fables. You must forge ahead clear-eyed and ready to take life as it comes.  

1 John 2:21 I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

Visit their webpage here: https://ft111.com

No comments:

Post a Comment