Sand on the Seashore - 12.6.2020

If you have been following my posts, you will know about the Gathering Tree where I go to daily for prayer, this is a physical place, but I go to it in the Spirit, so wherever I am in the morning, I can be there instantly. 

Today, I prayed not my will but thy will be done. I asked our Father in heaven to use me for His plan and purpose as He did Moses and David, Elijah and Samuel and Gideon. I said Here am I, send me. And then I was given this vision. 

He showed to me 2 scenes, In one scene I was sitting by the seashore and the sand was soft and white and He told me to take my hand and move the sand, so I did. Then He dissolved that scene and I saw His hand coming down from above moving things into place here upon this earth. All of His children that we're asking as Christ did, not my will but thy will. The ones who wanted His agenda to be complete, He was moving them all into position all around the earth. 

Then I hear the words "Let there be Peace on Earth" and I was lead to share the video. whispers of my father

2 comments:

  1. We welcome your new Tree from which you have many branches already growing.
    Much love, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our Father in heaven is so good, to us. I look forward to everyday and the path He is leading me on Sarah, hugs

      Delete