Stop Worrying

In the Summer of 1972, I was 10 years of age and playing basketball with my friends, when I saw what I now know today is a King Praying Mantis. Well as kids you get a glass jar to put bugs in to get a better look. We did this and we're all looking at this bug. Michele, Michelle, Kathy, Dawn, Mary Ann and me were all there. Well, when Kathy got it she shook the jar and my heart immediately felt sad because the bug was delicate and I felt it could break. As this was happening and my heart was feeling what it was, the next person took the jar and shook it, and tears welt up inside me and I grabbed the jar and started running home while asking God to help the bug, I was speaking forth how sorry I was that I captured it. And then I was all by myself and I went behind our pool and was wiping my tears and opening the jar and as I softly tipped the jar to let the bug out, I said, "God please save it, I promise never to harm anything again" and immediately I heard "Do you promise?" and I looked up and said, "Is that you?" I did not get an answer, but I knew in my spirit it was Him.

Then my mom called for me to come in, and I left and went inside. Then years later I drew this piece of Art sharing what I feel happened that evening. From the summer of 1972 till now God our Father has always been with me.  He wrote my book before the foundations of this earth were even set in place.  My book is read by me a day and a page at a time, if I am to complete His perfect will upon my life for such a time as this. This blog will share my testimony as God wills me to write it. And will be under the word Kelly's Testimony on the Tab's to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment