Many are seeking our Messiah this day 1.24.2021

My vision today was of a Pine Tree-like we think of a Christmas tree and there was a line of Fog above it, and it turned into a Bigger Tree-like you would think of a Christmas Tree but instead of an Angel on its top there was the sun, and as the scene panned out I could see Yeshua on the outside of the world looking at the world like we would be looking at a globe and He turned it with his finger and stopped it upon Africa and my mind said my imagination is kicking in and I tried to rewind a bit, but God said no, keep looking and the people were Crossing the Jordan in droves, shuffling there feet there were so many moving across, then onto Tanzania, then Israel and Jamaica, the Netherlands, and Iceland, British Columbia and Croatia, New Zealand and Bermuda, the Rainforest and more ... He was showing me how many are seeking His face, how many are turning to Him and crying out to Him. I saw prison walls coming down and all those that the world thinks unfit walking towards their Messiah. They were walking into His storehouse practically naked and coming out with His gifts, clean and whole with smiles upon their faces. I see many stopping where they are at in warehouses, on boat docks, in mills, all over the earth stopping and listening to the unction of the Holy Spirit, leading and guiding those who can hear, I see animals walking towards the light. He is calling, He is speaking to us all. I saw a box and heard do not be boxed in and the bottom fell out and people fell out of their boxes. My vision ended with seeing the entire earth and those in Him were laying on the ground in the soil of the earth and the others were going about their day as if nothing ever changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment