Daily Prayer

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS: Breakthrough will come as surely as the sun rises, but you must wait for it and not lose hope in the process. Set your heart on the journey that will take you to destiny. When you feel too weak to go on, rest assured that I will strengthen you and surround you with a hedge of protection. Do not quit. 


Psalm 27:14 Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the Lord!

This goes along with my prayer time at The Gathering Tree today. After asking God to empty me of me, and to clear my mind and to fill me full with His will be done, His love and His grace, I then saw a Mountain and at the top was the Sun (Son) shining bright and that scene was there for a while and then I was down upon the land and The Gathering Tree was lit up with white lights, so glorious and beautiful. Then I saw not only me praying around that Tree, but I saw many gathering for prayer for His will be done upon this earth as it already is done in heaven. 

Then God showed me a typical day there, I saw people coming and going, getting their fill. I saw others on a tour as it was their first time there. I could see the counseling ministry all in place, helping those in need.  

I saw lights in the forest where the Tree Homes are for guests, and I saw the Table of Thanks filled with people like you would imagine a family who got along and loved one another having a meal together, with laughter and appreciation for all the goodness God has given to us. I guess it's God's way for me to hold tight of where He is taking me, to hold tight and not let go, and to continue doing what I am called to do.

My lesson in 2020 was to never let go of a promise. Because God's timing and His ways are so different than my own. If I don't understand it all, just keep walking it our one day at a time, not losing focus or touch with what He alone has placed within my heart.  

In 2005 I was given this vision, but let it go not understanding it. In 2020 it took my pastor and friend Gary to bring to my remembrance the vision. It was a raw vision, it was the land and Yeshua and the power of the Holy Spirit. I saw it, I felt it, but I let it go, not knowing at that time how to hold on and let God water it until it bare fruit.  Like the parable of the seed which will be my next blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment