Eden's Village

I am in tears tonight. I was chatting with God and wondered why the land was not available anymore, and felt a little depressed, because the vision that He has been giving me just has to grow. There can't be this much wisdom and this much time invested to go no where. Anyways as I was chatting with Him, I felt led to search for the words The Gathering Tree. Oh my, oh my God spoke to me thru these people. This is so where I am at, I was given hope and joy refilled my heart. To have our hometown to be homeless free would make my heart so happy.

This link started as The Gathering Tree and turned into Eden's Village .
https://edenvillageusa.org please watch the video. This was part of the vision I saw for my own hometown.  wow!!!






The 6 homes that God showed me in my vision, the one that took in the 6 homeless people for the 6 month program and then the plans for community after the program, was these blueprints above exactly. wow, God just blessed my heart today, because in my short sadness He brought me joy seeing this, that already is bearing fruit. The plans are all in place. 

God said like the people who come together in boot camp for the military, but then are pulled apart, and go onto the next level and are pulled apart again because of assignments given. These people form such strong bonds because they are close and work together every day, they form tight friendships and bonds that pull at their heart stings forever, and why they go thru PTSD (Post traumatic stress disorder) after they get out and why our vets are homeless, they were use to community and that is exactly what this is, and why it works. People need people. They form a bond, work in a community and need one another as the body of Christ needs one another. We are called to be in community with others. 

My heritage is First Nations and I can speak first hand about people being ripped from community and ripped from their family ties. What was done to my people overall and what the residential schools did was rip our spirit and soul from us, it was more than heartbreaking, and now generations suffer from the impact of those choices people made for our life years ago. We needed each other, we are family and our bond of family and a community is strong. 

This is how I see these communities working. When you are homeless you have a greater understanding of one another. When someone reaches out to give you your life back, there is power there and with God in the midst nothing can stop it. All praises and honor and glory to the Most High. Thank you Father!


No comments:

Post a Comment